Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not a Vagabond Any Longer

I seem to have bought a house. It's not totally final yet, but things are looking good. So I have answered my beloved's request to take "vagabond" out of my little subtitle/descriptor/bio thingy at the top of the page.

It's late and I'm tired, but also wanted to say this. Barack Obama makes me proud to be an American. I don't love everything he's done, but he is a good man and he's doing as good a job as anyone could do right now. I think.

Oh, and I still love my Wolverines and those really awful Chiefs. These are the times that try fans' souls...

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

You 2 = cutest EVAR. And I do not mean you and our President.

And she needs to hurry up and move here so she too can stop being a vagabond. True story.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! Its a good feeling to be blessed to buying a home. To put into the walls your memories and joys, and maybe some sad. To say this is mine, well at least, through the bank. Its a wonderful life indeed. Congrad's! Trudy

Anonymous said...

I am surprised & delighted and grinning from ear to ear to see the revised blog and the updated status. Thank you for doing this - for the action and the love that motivates it. Like the definition of Church - this will still be a place from which you are sent forth - but it will also be good to have a place that will be home to retreat, reflect, and renew. TA, Grace :)